DVD players, VCRs, DBS receivers, video game systems . . . If you have more A/V sources than your TV or receiver can handle then this 3 in 1 out audio/video switcher is the perfect solution. Route all video sources to your TV through a single output! All three inputs allow the user to choose either composite video or S-video for the video input. The audio also has two choices for inputs either stereo line level or digital Toslink optical audio. The output has all of the same connections making it versatile enough to connect to any TV or receiver. Inputs can be selected manually from push buttons on the front or by the supplied remote control. LED's on the front have a green light for easy indication of input selection and power. A great problem solver for expanding audio and video systems!
Back View of Connections
- Expand the capacity of your home theater's audio video inputs
- Connects up to 3 digital audio video sources to a tv or home theater system
- Add flexibility by increasing the limit of your existing inputs
- Eliminates cable hassles - no more disconnecting cables every time you change sources
- Switch with 3 manual selector buttons or via the included infrared remote control
- Fully compatible and programmable with Logitech Harmony remotes.
Works with following audio or video components:
DSS, satellite, TV, cable box, DVD player, VCR, laserdisc, video camera camcorder, digital camera, CD player, MD, home entertainment system, stereo, MP3 player, video game console, Microsoft XBOX/XBOX360, Sony PS2/Sony PS One/PSX, Nintendo Gamecube/N64 and other digital audio/video components.
List of Contents:
Digital toslink A/V selector, AC power adapter, 4 button infrared remote control, manual, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.